Thursday, June 16, 2011

It is finished (for now)

I graduated on Saturday. Yay! Cum laude, too. (That means I got to hang a white cord around my neck.) :) Then on Monday through today, my class and I were at the lake, celebrating in our newfound freedom and mourning the loss of such an amazing class. And now, at 10:45 pm, I am sitting in my incredibly messy room with my duffle bag packed for White Sulphur Springs, and notes for thank you notes in front of me. And listening to the thunderstorm outside. Which, along with the late hour, is making me wish I was in bed. So these thank-yous will have to wait. And so will this blog. I'll be in the land of the internet-less, otherwise known as rural Pennsylvania, for two weeks, and then on to the beach with family. That will be LOADS of fun, so I'll be sure to mention that once I have Avniel (my trusty laptop) with me again and connected to the web.

So I must say adieu and good night!

No comments: