Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hello March

This is gonna be a real quick update on things in general, since I need to finish getting ready for today.

Last week, I had a plethora of tests and projects, and I've gotten grades back for many of them. Most of them are pretty good!

On Monday, I had a wonderful late-night discussion with the couple who leads the Loft team here. I'm still sorting out things from that conversation, but at least I'm not quite as confused as before. :)

As part of my morning devotions, I've been reading chapters from Eric Ludy's The Bravehearted Gospel. It's a fantastic book, and I will likely write a few posts on it in the near future.

Today is tomato soup day in the dining hall! Hehe, that might not be a big thing, but I LOVE tomato soup, and the dining hall only served it two or three times during the fall. I just hope I'll be able to keep it down...

Which leads me to a small prayer request. Yesterday I woke up with an upset stomach that has continued into today. I didn't sleep well last night because I was so uncomfortable. I've been doing my best to nibble on saltines and sip water, but they're not working as well as I would like. The small appetite I still do have is only present when I'm lying down, which makes meals a little difficult in the dining hall. By the time I get there for lunch, I think I could probably recline a little bit over some chairs since it won't be as crowded, but I'm nervous about being able to keep food down today. And due to my restless night, on top of being nauseous, I am also tired, hungry, and have a headache. It really stinks being hungry and nauseated at the same time... >_>

So I would appreciate a few prayers for health and school if you can spare them. :)

2 comments:

Aaron said...

You may have been nauseated, but you were certainly not nauseous! Look it up. It's been distorted by misuse, but it isn't supposed to mean "nauseated."
Glad you're feeling better. :)

Sarah said...

Whoops. *fixed. :)