Sunday, September 12, 2010

Welcome!

Hello, all. Since this is my first post, I must say welcome!

Before I go into what I'm going to be doing with this blog, let me explain the title. 'Chayil' is a Hebrew word meaning valor and virtuous. It is used to describe Joshua, David, and the infamous Proverbs 31 woman.

I've been planning on making a blog to talk about a lot of theological topics. I just got a new Bible study that I will be talking about, giving my thoughts on, etc. Of course, I won't only talk about this Bible study (and others to follow), but I will try to keep this blog to heavier things that I've been thinking over.

I'm going to try to post at least once a day so I can keep myself accountable to staying on track with the Bible study, but the one-post-a-day won't be limited to the study. There are a lot of holidays coming up that I'm learning about, and thus will share about.

Okay, that's enough for now. Shalom!

No comments: